New Canaan, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Bail Bond Services - Professional, Easy, & Fast
At Alliance Bail Bonds we provide 24/7 bail bond service for you and your loved ones. Fully licensed and insured by the Connecticut Department of Insurance, we’re here to help you out with the process. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re available 24/7 to speak with all our New Canaan clients.
- Open 24 hours a day - 7 days a week - 365 days a year
- 20 years experience in all types of bonds
- A reputation of integrity and professionalism
Our New Canaan agents are ready to speak—phone calls come with no obligations, and are 100% confidential.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office Serving New Canaan, CT
Address: 149 Hallett St., Bridgeport, CT 06608
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in New Canaan
Bond is Set
Upon arrest, the New Canaan Police Department will set bail for you or your loved one. If the defendant chooses not to pay the bail, they must stay in jail until the court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you’re struggling to pay bail, give Alliance Bail Bonds a call. We’ll need a few pieces of information regarding you or your loved one— name, birthdate, jail location, bail amount, etc.— so we can get the defendant back on the right track and out of jail.
Our Agent Meets You
Our specialized bail bond agents will then set up an informational appointment to discuss the process, your situation, and possible collateral.
After meeting with our bond agent, he/she (the defendant) will fill out the paperwork at the New Canaan Police department. You or your loved one (the defendant) will then be released and allowed to return home.
The Court Date Arrives
Upon your release from jail, you will be notified of a court date. This court date is MANDATORY; if you fail to appear then you will be sent back to jail, and your collateral will be kept by Alliance Bail Bonds as forfeit.
The Bond is Exonerated
The process is finalized when the defendant is found innocent or guilty. Afterwards, the bond will be exonerated or complete.
New Canaan, CT Bail Bond Information
Norwalk Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 20: (New Canaan, Norwalk, Weston, Westport, and Wilton)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 17 Belden Avenue, Norwalk 06850
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-849-3580
- Fax: 203-847-8710
- Adult Probation: 203-849-3580
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available on Belden and Byington Streets and, for a fee, at the Municipal Garage at 3 Burnell Boulevard, Norwalk.
New Canaan, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 174 South Ave, New Canaan, CT 06840
- Main Phone: (203) 594-3500
- About: The New Canaan Police Department became a Nationally Accredited Law Enforcement Agency in 1992 and is one of fourteen Connecticut departments recognized by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement agencies.
Town of New Canaan Information
New Canaan, CT Website:
- New Canaan is a town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States. New Canaan is known for its public school system; in 2018, the school system in New Canaan ranked as the top public school system in Connecticut, and in 2008 the system ranked as the 3rd best in the country.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Alliance Bail Bonds has professional experience dealing with difficult situations. We understand the terms and pain when arrested and sent to the New Canaan Police Station. We wish to help you every step of the way and answer the questions you need answered, so you or your loved one can return home quickly.
The New Canaan area can rest assured knowing that Alliance Bails Bonds offers professional services to all residents going through a rough time. We are equipped to handle bond of all sizes and types. If you request, we can write FTAs with collateral as well as nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Our bondsmen are highly experienced, working at a high level of confidentiality and integrity. Alliance Bail Bonds is regulated and insured by the Connecticut Department of Insurance, and we are available 24/7 to answer all of your questions, as well as bail you or your loved ones out of jail. We offer low money down and quick bond solutions to all of our clients located in New Canaan.
Caring for Our Clients
We put our clients and their interests first, and prioritize releasing you or your loved one from jail as soon as possible. We strive to solve your problems in a quick and timely manner, no matter your income. If our services don’t fit your solutions we can reach out to attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in the New Canaan area to help solve your problems.