Middlebury, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
No matter where you are or what time it is, we can assist you with all your bail bond needs. Alliance Bail Bonds’ services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to Middlebury residents.
Our Middlebury bonding agents are always available to take your call. They are trained to answer any bail bond questions you may have. All conversations are confidential, with no-obligations.
Our Office serving Middlebury, CT
Address:209 Westwood Road, Southington, CT 06489
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Middlebury
Bond is Set
Following the arrest of a suspect, the Middlebury Police Department will set a bail amount. The bail amount does not have to be paid, however if a suspect chooses not to pay the bail they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
We provide bail bonds 24 hours a day, please be sure to give us a call if someone you know is in need of an affordable bail bond. All you need to do is provide us with as much information as possible (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc). Alliance Bail Bonds’ top priority is making sure your family member or friend can return home as soon as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
After giving us a call, we will set up a meeting with one of our local bail bond agents. During this meeting we will go over the bail process, and if necessary you may need to sign over some form of collateral.
Within the hour, our agent will be at the Middlebury Police Department filling our any necessary paperwork to bail your loved ones out of jail and back at home.
The Court Date Arrives
After the defendant is released on bail, a court date will be set. They are expected to be at court on that date, and if they fail to do so they will be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond will either be exonerated or completed, this is dependant on whether the defendant is found guilty or innocent.
Middlebury, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 4: (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury 0670
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-236-8100
- Fax: 203-236-8090
- Adult Probation: 203-596-4195
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-236-8036; Fax: 203-236-8038
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Public parking is located in the municipal parking garage located at the intersection of Bank and Grand Streets. Other limited parking includes an entrance on Field Street on the side of the City Hall building at 235 Grand Street as well as the courthouse ramp garage, located on State Street, next to 400 Grand Street. Metered parking is also available on Grand Street.
Middlebury, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 200 Southford Road, Middlebury, CT 06762
- Main Phone: 203-577-4030
- About:The mission of the Middlebury Police Department is to protect the lives and property of its citizens, while delivering professional and compassionate police services. The Middlebury Police Department is committed to this mission and will make every effort to deliver this service with integrity, honesty, respect and in a manner that is equitable to all.
Town of Middlebury Information
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Our bail agents understand that the court process can be very confusing, and are able to assist you every step of the way. Alliance Bail Bonds will ensure that you and the defendant are aware of how each step in the court process works. If anything seems unclear to you, feel free to ask us any questions. We are here to assist you in any way that we can!
We provide our services because we are fully committed to the residents of Middlebury. Our services cover any form of bond, whether they are large or small. We write FTA’s with collateral for clients, as well as nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
With over 20 years experience, you can expect Alliance Bail Bonds to bring integrity to our work. We are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, which ensures that we will act in your best interest and will get the job done the right way. Our bail bond agents will answer all questions honestly, because we want to make sure you know exactly what is going and how the process will work. We offer low money down, fast results, and high customer service to all of our Middlebury clients.
Caring for Our Clients
Our clients are our top priority. We strive to solve your problems as quickly as possible and at the lowest cost, based on your income. Over the years we have built up relationships with reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut and are able to assist you with any other services you may need.