Avon, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Relying on Alliance Bail Bonds to fulfill all of your bail bonds needs means that you’ll have our professionals available at any time of day. That’s right, we’re available 24/7, so that no matter where you are or what services you need, we’ll be here to assist you.
Do you need assistance with a recent arrest? Or do you have a loved one that has recently been detained? Our Canton bond agents are ready to answer your call! We’ll be able to help you with any parts of the bail bond process. Don’t worry, we’re always discreet and confidential with any information you share with us.
Our Office Serving Avon, CT
Address: 1658 Farmington Ave., Unionville, CT 06085
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Avon
Bond is Set
Once arrested, the Avon Police Department will determine the bail for the release. The defendant must stay in jail until the bail is paid.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
In order to assist you in the release of the person we require the name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc. to satisfy the bail amount. It is Alliance’s number one priority to get your loved one back home.
Our Agent Meets You
After calling Alliance, a meeting with one of our trusted bail bond agents will be arranged. Our bail bond agent will explain the process.
Our bail bond agent will arrive at the police department and fill out the necessary paperwork for the release.
The Court Date Arrives
After release, the individual must return to court on the required date.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond must be paid back to Alliance Bail Bonds regardless of the result of the case.
Avon, CT Bail Bond Information
Hartford, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 9: (Hartford, Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, Farmington, West Hartford)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford 06106
- Chief Clerk's Office: (860) 566-1630
- Fax: (860) 566-1983
- Adult Probation: (860) 566-3343
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: (860) 566-4966 & (860) 566-3385
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Metered Parking is available on both sides of Lafayette and Washington Streets. The meters take only coins or credit cards. Public Courthouse Parking is also available on Grand Street for $8.00 per day.
- More Information
Avon, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 60 W Main St, Avon, CT 06001
- Main Phone: (860) 409-4200
- FAX: (860)-409-4206
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: The Avon, CT police department consists of 35 officers, two supernumerary officers, six civilian dispatchers, one administrative secretary, and two full-time records clerks.
Town of Avon Information
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The court process can be an extremely confusing and overwhelming process. Alliance Bail Bonds is here to ensure that everything is as simple and easy as possible for our clients. We understand the gravity of the situation and work to guarantee the safety of your loved ones.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we value integrity as well as our customers entrusting us with the safety of their loved ones. We are committed to upholding our reputation and ensuring our customers are satisfied at the end of the process.
Caring for Our Client
We want all of our clients to be satisfied at the end of this process. Alliance is here for you even after things are settled with connections with mental health professionals.