Barkhamsted, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide quality bail bond services to Barkhamsted residents and those in surrounding towns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 20 years experience
- A reputation for integrity and professionalism
- Open 24/7
We have agents in Barkhamsted who are ready to stay on the line with you confidentially with no obligations necessary.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office Serving Barkhamsted, CT
Address: 29 Terra Road, Plainville, CT 06062
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Barkhamsted
Bond is Set
Once the arrest of a suspect takes place, the Barkhamsted Police Department will set a bail.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
When reaching out to us, we will need you to provide all pertinent information such as name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.
Our Agent Meets You
We will provide you with detailed information about the bail process and advise whether or not collateral will be required.
Our certified agent will fill out necessary paperwork at the Barkhamsted Police Department to allow for the release of your loved one.
The Court Date Arrives
Upon release, a court date to appear will be issued.
The Bond is Exonerated
Depending on the final verdict, guilty or innocent, the bond will be either exonerated or otherwise completed.
Barkhamsted, CT Bail Bond Information
Torrington, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 18: (Barkhamsted, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Canaan, Colebrook, Cornwall, Goshen, Hartland, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Morris, New Hartford, New Milford, Norfolk, North Canaan, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren, Washington, and Winchester)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 50 Field Street, Torrington 06790
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-626-2300
- Fax: 860-626-2301
- Adult Probation: 860-626-2150
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available in the parking lot adjacent to the courthouse
Winchester, CT Police Department
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We know full well how complicated and even fearful the court system and process can be which is why the professionals here at Alliance Bail Bonds are on hand to assist all our Barkhamsted clients every step of the way.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Our highly reputable team is honest and trusting, regulated by the Department of Insurance in CT, and is sure to get the job done right the first time and in your very best interest.
Caring for Our Clients
We are committed to providing affordable effective solutions in a timely manner.