Bethlehem, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Bethlehem residents are provided top rated bail bond services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by Alliance Bail Bonds.
- 20 Years of Experience
- A reputation for integrity and professionalism
- Open 24/7
There are no obligations to stay on the line with us confidentially with our Bethlehem focused agents.
Our Office serving Bethlehem, CT
Address: 45 38 Haviland Street, Bristol, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
A bail amount will be set by the Bethlehem police department once the arrest has taken place.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Reach out to Alliance Bail Bonds if you are in need of any bail bond services. Just provide patient info that we will need such as name, date of birth, Jail Location, Bail amount, ect.
Our Agent Meets You
Our experienced bondsman will provide you with information that you need. We will figure out if a collateral is needed for the bail bond and give you information about the bail process.
We will then send a certified agent over to the Bethlehem Police department in order to fill out the forms necessary for the bail bond.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date to appear will be released once the detainee is released.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond will be exonerated if the detainee is found not guilty, however it will be completed if found guilty.
Bethlehem, CT Bail Bond Information
Litchfield, CT Courthouse
- Geographical Area : Barkhamsted, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Canaan, Colebrook, Cornwall, Goshen, Hartland, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Morris, New Hartford, New Milford, Norfolk, North Canaan, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren, Washington, and Winchester (Winsted).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 50 Field Street, Torrington 06790
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-626-2100
- Adult Probation: 860-626-2150
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the courthouse.
Woodbury, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 281 Main St South, Woodbury, CT. 06798
- Main Phone: 203-263-3400
- About: The town of Woodbury participates in the Connecticut State Police Resident Trooper Program to provide police services to the town. State Police Sgt. Roden supervises the resident trooper program in town. Eight patrol officers respond to all police emergencies within town.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The process of the court system can be extremely complicated. Our professionals are ready to provide all clients in the Bethlehem area with assistance every step of the way.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Our team is committed to getting the job done while serving our clients in their best interest. Alliance Bonds is proud of the satisfaction rating and reputation we have built in the process. Alliance Bonds is regulated by the Department of Insurance, CT.
Caring for Our Clients
Here at Alliance Bonds, we take pride in offering our clients with effective, yet affordable, solutions in a timely manner.