Branford, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide you and your loved ones with bail bond services 24/7. We are here to make the bail process quicker, easier and more straight forward. If you ever have any questions, please contact us today.
- Open 24 Hours - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a year
- 20 Years of Experience in all types of bonds
- A reputation for integrity and professionalism
Our Branford agents are ready to take your call and we promise every word will be confidential, with no-obligations.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office Serving Branford, CT
Address: 149 Hallett St, Bridgeport, CT 06608
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Branford
Bond is Set
The bail will be set at the Branford Police Department follow you or your loved one's arrest. If the defendant chooses to not pay the bail, they must stay in the Police Department until the court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you are struggling to pay the bail at the Branford Police Department, please call Alliance Bail Bonds. We will need information such as name, birth, date, jail, bail amount and so on to complete the bail process.
Our Agent Meets You
Once you call us at Alliance Bail Bonds, we will make sure to set an appointment so that you can meet one of our bail bond agents. When you have your meeting, you will discuss the bail process, your situation, and collateral, if needed.
Within an hour, our agent can come to the Branford Police Department and fill out all of the paperwork for your release. You can then return home to your loved ones.
The Court Date Arrives
Once you or your loved ones are released, they will be given a court date. You or your loved one MUST attend the court date, if you fail to do so, then you will be sent to jail and your items will be kept as a forfeit.
The Bond is Exonerated
If the defendant is found guilty or innocent, the bond will either be exonerated or completed.
Branford, CT Bail Bond Information
New Haven, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 23: (Bethany, Branford, East Haven, Guilford, Madison, New Haven, North Branford, Woodbridge)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 121 Elm Street, New Haven 06510
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-789-7461
- Fax: 203-789-7492
- Adult Probation: 203-789-7876
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: There is no parking available at the GA23 Courthouse. Private parking facilities are near the courthouse area. There is a private garage in the building immediately adjacent to the Judicial District Courthouse on the corner of Church and Grove Streets.
Branford, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 33 Laurel Street, Branford, CT 06405
- Main Phone: (203) 481-4241
- About: The Branford department shall provide fair and equitable services to everyone without regard to their color, creed, national origin or sexual orientation. Our officers are expected to act with honesty, and a sense of pride in carrying out their duties.
City of Branford Information
- Branford, CT Website:
- Branford was first settled in mid-1644 as part of the New Haven Colony and officially renamed in 1653 after the Town of Brentford, England. The Town consists of several communities which have been able to maintain their unique characteristics based and geography.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We know that you are in a difficult situation when you are sent to the Branford Police Station and have to show up in Court within the next few days. Our professionals at Alliance Bail Bond want to help you every step of the way and answer any questions that you may have. We want to make sure that you or your loved one can return home quickly.
Alliance Bail Bonds offers its services to Branford residents because we care about them. We can handle any size bond, large or small. If you request, we can even write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Here at Alliance Bail Bonds, you can trust that our bail bondsmen will be integrity to our work. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can feel safe working with us and know that you are in good hands. We will answer all of your questions honestly and explain the process that you are going through in-depth. We offer low money down, high customer services and fast results for all of our clients in Branford.
Caring for Our Clients
We prioritize our Branford clients, and we will put you first. We want to ensure that you will be able to return home quickly to your loved ones. And we strive to solve all of your problems in a timely fashion at the lowest cost possible based on your income. If you need, we also have many connections with well-known attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut and Branford.