Brookfield, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, our Brookfield residents get the most high quality care no matter what time and day of the week it is. For our clients in Brookfield, we will give the best service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Open 24 Hours - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a year
- 20 Years of Experience in all types of bonds
- A reputation of integrity and professionalism
We keep the conversations with our clients private with no obligations. This is why we are a trusted business.
Our Office serving Brookfield, CT
Address: 149 Hallett Street, Bridgeport, CT 06608
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Brookfield
Bond is Set
After the suspect is arrested, there will be an amount that the suspect has to pay for the bail. If they don’t pay the price, they will be returned to jail until their Brookfield court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
At our office for our Brookfield clients, we do our best to bring your loved one home because you are our number one priority. On the phone, we may ask you to give certain information such as the name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc, of this individual. Giving us the needed information will bring your loved one home as fast as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
After our phone conversation, a meeting with one of our Brookfield bail bond agents will be set up. The bail bond process will be gone over and if any collateral items need to be collected, this will be time for that. This can the best time to ask any questions or concerns you may have at this time.
The agent will be at the Brookfield Police Department in less than 30 minutes to complete the paperwork for your loved one to be sent home.
The Court Date Arrives
A mandatory court date will be set up for the defendant after the release, but they must follow rules and show up to court or else they will have to be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The arrested individual will be considered guilty or not and this will eventually decide if the bond will be exonerated or completed.
Brookfield, CT Bail Bond Information
Danbury, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 3: (Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, Newtown, Redding, Ridgefield, Sherman).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 146 White Street, Danbury 06810
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-207-8600
- Fax: 203-207-8666
- Adult Probation: 203-797-4414
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Please seek valid on-street parking or use the public garage on Patriot Drive near the railroad station.
Brookfield, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 63 Silvermine Road Brookfield, CT 06804
- Routine Phone: 203-775-2575
- About: The mission of the Brookfield Police Department is to provide the community with the finest public safety services in an ethical, professional and sensitive manner. The Brookfield Police Department completes this by preserving the peace, promoting safety, protecting property and respecting the Constitutional Rights of all people.
Town of Brookfield Information
- Brookfield, CT Website:
- Brookfield, located in Western Connecticut, is home to 16,500 residents and surrounded by two of the largest lakes in the area, Candlewood Lake and Lake Lillinonah. There are a variety of recreational facilities to take part in, excellent schools, and a vibrant commercial district.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
It’s important that our clients understand the whole bail bond process fully. At our office, we represent Brookfield citizens an opportunity to learn about every step of the bail bond process as well as the defendant's position. We answer all kinds of questions and concerns you may have. We want to get your loved one home as soon as possible.
At our office, we provide services such as writing FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds and making sure we handle any size bonds, whether large or small. We want to help our clients in the best way possible by providing the services they really need.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
We are trusted because we are insured by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut. We will go over everything honestly to our clients and we will go through each step of the bail bond process as simple and easy to understand as possible. The clients in Brookfield love us because of our low money down, high customer service, and fast results. We have been helping the residents of Brookfield for over 20 years. We are always there for our clients.
Caring for Our Clients
We really want to give the best solutions possible to our Brookfield Clients. Based on your income, we will give you a reasonable price. We have connections to reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut if you need help with other services as well.