Cheshire, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide you and your loved ones with bail bond services 24/7. We are here to make the bail process quicker, easier and more straight forward. If you ever have any questions, please contact us today.
- Open 24 Hours - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a year
- 20 Years of Experience in all types of bonds
- A reputation for integrity and professionalism
Our Cheshire agents are ready to take your call and we promise every word will be confidential, with no-obligations.
Our Office Serving Cheshire, CT
Address: 209 Westwood Road, Southington, CT 06489
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Cheshire
Bond is Set
The bail will be set at the Cheshire Police Department follow you or your loved one's arrest. If the defendant chooses to not pay the bail, they must stay in the Police Department until the court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you are struggling to pay the bail at the Cheshire Police Department, please call Alliance Bail Bonds. We will need information such as name, birth, date, jail, bail amount and so on to complete the bail process.
Our Agent Meets You
Once you call us at Alliance Bail Bonds, we will make sure to set an appointment so that you can meet one of our bail bond agents. When you have your meeting, you will discuss the bail process, your situation, and collateral, if needed.
Within an hour, our agent can come to the Cheshire Police Department and fill out all of the paperwork for your release. You can then return home to your loved ones.
The Court Date Arrives
Once you or your loved ones are released, they will be given a court date. You or your loved one MUST attend the court date, if you fail to do so, then you will be sent to jail and your items will be kept as a forfeit.
The Bond is Exonerated
if the defendant is found guilty or innocent, the bond will either be exonerated or completed.
Cheshire, CT Bail Bond Information
Meriden, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 7: (Cheshire, Hamden, Meriden, North Haven, Wallingford)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 54 West Main St, Meriden 06451
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-238-6130
- Fax: 203-238-6016
- Adult Probation: 203-238-5218
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Municipal Lot on immediate left after passing the Courthouse. There is a large yellow sign indicating "parking".
Jurors: Bring juror parking stub to the Courthouse for validation so that no charge will be incurred for parking.
Cheshire, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 500 Highland Ave, Cheshire, CT 06410
- Main Phone: (203) 271-5500
- About: The Cheshire Police Department works to ensure and protect the safety and welfare of all Cheshire residents and visitors to maintain and enhance the quality of life. The department is comprised of five divisions with 49 sworn officers, five civilian dispatchers, four civilian administrative personnel, and two Animal Control officers.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
City of Cheshire Information
- Cheshire, CT Website:
- Cheshire, formerly known as New Cheshire Parish, is a town in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. At the time of the 2010 census, the population of Cheshire was 29,261.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We know that you are in a difficult situation when you are sent to the Cheshire Police Station and have to show up in Court within the next few days. Our professionals at Alliance Bail Bond want to help you every step of the way and answer any questions that you may have. We want to make sure that you or your loved one can return home quickly.
Alliance Bail Bonds offers its services to Cheshire residents because we care about them. We can handle any size bond, large or small. If you request, we can even write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Here at Alliance Bail Bonds, you can trust that our bail bondsmen will be integrity to our work. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can feel safe working with us and know that you are in good hands. We will answer all of your questions honestly and explain the process that you are going through in-depth. We offer low money down, high customer services and fast results for all of our clients in Cheshire.
Caring for Our Clients
We prioritize our Cheshire clients, and we will put you first. We want to ensure that you will be able to return home quickly to your loved ones. And we strive to solve all of your problems in a timely fashion at the lowest cost possible based on your income. If you need, we also have many connections with well-known attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut and Cheshire.