Deep River, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds is ready to assist you, no matter the time of day! Our agents serving Deep River are waiting to help with 24/7 services.
Our staff serving Deep River are standing by and ready to help you. We Guarantee complete confidentiality with zero obligations.
Our Office serving Deep River, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
The Deep River Police department is responsible for setting bail after an arrest. If the suspect does not pay bail, they will remain in jail until the assigned court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Our agents at Alliance Bail Bonds are waiting for your call, ready to get your loved one home quickly. We recommend you give as much information you can provide when you call, this will help the process move more quickly. (Information includes: name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.)
Our Agent Meets You
Subsequent to your call, you will meet with an agent to discuss the bail process in full length. As well as the potential of giving up collateral.
Within an hour of your meeting, your agent will arrive at the Deep River Police Department. They will start the process of filling out the necessary paperwork to release your loved one from custody.
The Court Date Arrives
Upon the release from jail, your loved one will receive a court date specific to their case. If the defendant does not appear in court, they must return back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once the court's verdict is given, the bond can either be exonerated or completed. If found guilty the bond is exonerated, and if found innocent the bond is completed.
Deep River, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
Deep River, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 174 Main Street, Deep River, CT 06417
- Main Phone: (860) 526-6027
- About: The Deep River Police force has part-time Constables working directly under the supervision of Resident Trooper. The Constables help the Resident Trooper and Troop F patrols, and perform traffic and security duties and have full police authority.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Deep River Information
- Deep River, CT Website:
- About: The town of Deep River is located in Middlesex County, Connecticut. As of 2010, the population was 4,629 individuals and it stretches across 330 square miles.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we understand how difficult court processes can be to experience. Which is why we have experienced agents to help guide you each step of the way. We are very eager to get your loved one back home quickly, and want you and the defendant to completely understand each step of the way.
We can handle any size bond, none are too large or too small for Alliance Bail Bonds. The residents of Deep River are our greatest concern, and we hope to assist your bail bond needs. We can also write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
When using Alliance Bail Bonds, you will experience integrity throughout the entire process. We pride ourselves on treating clients with quality services and professionalism. The well being of our clients is what we take most important. All of our work is regulated by The Department of Insurance in Connecticut, allowing us to provide quick and transparent services. Any questions you have will be answered with hospitality and honesty. Deep River clients can rely on low money up front, great customer service, and fast results.
Caring for Our Clients
Our clients are our top priority, which is why we offer our clients a quick solution for a low cost. If our clients require further services we have access to a list of reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse centers in connecticut.