Durham, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
For 24/7 bail bond service, Alliance Bail Bonds is ready to assist you. No matter the time of day, our agents at Durham are waiting to help you!
The staff at Durham are standing by for your call. We guarantee complete confidentiality with zero obligations.
Our Office serving Durham, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
The Durham Police Department is responsible for setting bail after an arrest. If the suspect elects to not pay bail, they will stay in jail until their assigned court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Our agents at Alliance Bail Bonds are ready to take your call in order to get your loved one home swiftly. We recommend giving us as much information as you can provide (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.) in order for us to move through the process more quickly.
Our Agent Meets You
Following your call, an agent will set up a meeting with you. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the bail process at length, as well was the potential of giving up collateral.
You agent will arrive at the Durham Police Department within an hour of your meeting, so that they can begin the process of filling out the necessary paperwork allowing your loved one to be released and returned home as quickly as possible.
The Court Date Arrives
The suspect will be given a court date upon their release from jail. If the defendant fails to appear in court, they then must return back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once a verdict is given, the bond can be exonerated if found guilty, or completed if found innocent.
Durham, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
Durham, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 24 Town House Rd, Durham, CT 06422
- Main Phone: (860)-349-2325
- About: TFC Larry Morello has been a Connecticut State Trooper for nine years assigned as a patrol trooper to Troop F in Westbrook. He now serves Durham as the Resident State Trooper. The Durham Resident State Trooper’s Office is not staffed 24 hours a day.
Town of Durham Information
- Durham, CT Website:
- About: The Town of Durham is a rural community of approximately 7,388 residents, located about halfway between Hartford and New Haven. We are conveniently situated with easy access to Interstate highway routes 91, 84, 95 and State highway routes 9 and 691. Durham is primarily residential, with a few remaining farms and a small business park.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We understand how difficult court processes can be to understand. At Alliance Bail Bonds our experienced agents are here to guide you each step of the way. We feel that both you and the defendant should understand each step as they are reached, as we are eager to get your loved one back home quickly. Please don’t hesitate to call with any further questions you may have!
The residents of Durham are our greatest concern, which is why we gladly offer this service. We can handle any size bond- none are too large or too small. We can also write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
By using Alliance Bail Bonds, you will be treated with integrity throughout the entire process. The well being of our client is what we hold in the greatest esteem. Our work is regulated by The Department of Insurance in Connecticut allowing us to provide a quick and transparent service. Every question you may have will be met with hospitality and honesty. Durham clients can rely on low money up front, great customer service, and fast results.
Caring for Our Clients
Because our clients are most important to us, our top priority is you and your loved one. We offer our clients a quick solution at a low cost. If needed, our clients can have access to a list of reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse centers in Connecticut.