East Hampton, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
The offices of Alliance Bail Bonds provide 24/7 services to our clients in need. We make all of our resources and information available to East Hampton residents any time of the day.
Our East Hampton agents will be expecting your call and stress the importance of keeping all of your information confidential with no-obligations.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office Serving East Hampton, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in East Hampton
Bond is Set
The East Hampton Police Department will set the bail for the release of the defendant after being arrested. If the defendant is not able to afford the bail payment, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you need assistance in paying for the release of a loved one that has recently been arrested in East Hampton, our experts at Alliance Bail Bonds can be of use. You must provide us with the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are in to quicken the process and have them return home safely.
Our Agent Meets You
Once receiving your call, we’ll schedule a meeting between you and one of our East Hampton agents. Our bail bond agent will review the bail bond process with you in detail. Depending on the defendant's current situation, we may require some form of collateral as well.
Within an hour of our initial call, one of our agents will arrive at the East Hampton Police Department to help complete any paperwork. We want to ensure that your loved one can return home in a timely manner before attending their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date will be set after the release of the suspect. If they fail to make a court appearance, our East Hampton agent will have to find them and make them return to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
During the conclusion of the trial, the suspect will either be found guilty or innocent, and the bond must be repaid.
East Hampton, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 2: (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook.)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Adult Probation: 1-866-627-1583
- Court Service Center: (860) 263-2734
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Court Street Garage. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
East Hampton, CT Police Dept.
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 20 East High Street, East Hampton, CT
- Main Phone: (860) 267-9544
- Automated Attendant: (860) 267-9922
- About: The goal of the East Hampton, CT Police Department is to provide efficient and professional service and address crime trends in a proactive manner to reduce crime and fear of crime and enhance the quality of life for residents and visitors.
Town of East Hampton Information
East Hampton, CT Website:
- East Hampton is located 22 miles south of the state capital of Hartford and is equidistant from Boston and New York City. Our Town is known for its rich history, environmental assets, and small town charm. We strive to preserve our rural-suburban character, our farmlands, watershed land, and historic structures by taking a long-term view. Enriching quality of life, respecting Town heritage, and building community are among our highest priorities.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Although we specialize in the bail and court process, we understand that some of our East Hampton clients may not. Our professional agents will assist you through the whole process. We’ll thoroughly explain the nature of the process and how to get your love one home in a timely manner. If we are ever unclear, please inform us! We’ll address any questions you may have.
We enjoy providing our proficiency to the East Hampton area. Since we prioritize all of our clients, we’ll handle any bond, large or small. We can even write FTA’s with collateral that qualify with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of Alliance Bail Bonds, integrity is of high importance to our profession. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can rely on us to meet your expectations. We’ll address all of your questions with honesty, and we’ll review all of the needed information that can help you through this difficult time. We also offer low money down, exceptional customer service and speedy results for all of our clients in East Hampton.
Caring for Our Clients
We ensure that our East Hampton clients are always our first priority. We’ll make sure to provide all the answers to you and your loved one in your current situation. We also strive to provide you with the lowest cost possible that accommodates your current income. We can also recommend our connections, if you are in need of additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities close to East Hampton.