East Windsor, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At the offices of Alliance Bail Bonds, we’ll be able to help you with our professional bail bond services. It doesn’t matter what time of day you need help, we’re available 24/7 for our East Windsor clients.
When you need to get in contact with us, one of our East Windsor agents will be there for you. We can also guarantee that all of our calls will be confidential and be no obligation to you.
Our Office Serving East Windsor, CT
Address: 23-J Amato Drive, South Windsor, CT 06074
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in East Windsor
Bond is Set
The bail bond process begins with the East Windsor Police Department setting a bail amount following the suspects arrest. If they choose to not pay the bail, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Instead of having your loved one remain in jail, reach out to us at Alliance Bail Bonds. In order to process your bond correctly, we’ll need information about the suspect. Such as their name, birth date, jail, bail amount, and so on. To make sure that your friend or family member can return back to your East Windsor home, we’ll need to take all the necessary steps.
Our Agent Meets You
Once we’ve had our initial call, we’ll make an appointment for you to meet with our East Windsor bail bond agent. During your appointment, our agent will explain the bail process to you and depending on your situation, you may need to provide collateral. Collateral can be possessions like jewelry, cars or your home.
Within an hour, our agent will be able to retrieve your loved one from the East Windsor Police Department. When they arrive, they will take care of all the necessary paperwork, and help the defendant return home as soon as possible.
The Court Date Arrives
After the defendant is released from the East Windsor jail, they will be given a court date that they must appear at. If the defendant fails to show up to court, they will be found by our bond agent and returned to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
It doesn’t matter if the defendant is found guilty or innocent, they are still responsible for completing the payment of the bond.
East Windsor, CT Bail Bond Information
Enfield, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 13: (East Granby, East Windsor, Enfield, Granby, Simsbury, Suffield, Windsor and Windsor Locks)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-566-1630
- Fax: 860-566-1983
- Adult Probation: 860-566-3343
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Public Parking: Metered Parking is available on both sides of Lafayette and Washington Streets. The meters take only coins or credit cards. Public Courthouse Parking is also available on Grand Street for $8.00 per day. To get to Grand Street go down Lafayette Street past the Courthouse and juror parking lot and take your first right onto Grand Street, which is a one-way street.
- More Information
East Windsor, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 25 School Street East Windsor, CT 06088
- Main Phone:(860) 292-8240
- FAX: (860) 292-8248
- Chief of Police: Ed DeMarco
- About: As a professional community-oriented police department, we are fully committed to providing safe and secure neighborhoods, schools, and businesses through the delivery of progressive and impartial law enforcement and public safety services that protects the rights of all of our citizens and visitors. I am very proud of the department’s achievements, particularly our strong community partnerships and dedicated personnel that help make the Town of East Windsor the best town to live, work, learn, play, visit, and to raise a family.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of East Windsor Information
- East Windsor, CT Website:
- Incorporated in 1768, today’s East Windsor strives to preserve its quiet, small town feel. East Windsor relies on its citizens to maintain this character, whether they volunteer, join a local club, serve on a Town board, or vote at a Town Meeting. This website supports these efforts by helping the Town’s citizens and friends connect with government and community information.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
More often than not, the court process can be unclear. To help you better understand how it works, one of our East Windsor bail bondsmen will walk you through every step. We want you to understand everything that the defendant must go through, and assure you that they will be able to return home safely and quickly. If you are ever unsure about anything, please ask us!
We enjoy providing our bail bond services because we care about the community of East Windsor. The size of your bond does not matter, big or small, we’ll be able to assist you. If needed, we can even write FTA’s with collateral and nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
When you work with Alliance Bail Bonds, you will always be working with integrity and respect. Our offices are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, which means that we know exactly how to do our jobs and in your best interest. We’ll always answer your questions honestly and help you every step of the way. Expect low money down, great customer service and fast results every time for our Easr Windsor clients.
Caring for Our Clients
We always put our East Windsor clients first, and we aim to always solve your problems promptly at the lowest cost possible based on your income. To help you out even more, we have connections with distinguished attorneys, mental health professionals and substance abuse facilities in the Connecticut area.