Ellington, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide services 24/7 for our clients in need. We make all of our resources and information available to Ellington residents throughout the whole day.
Our agents in Ellington are expecting your call and strives to make sure all of your information remains confidential with no-obligations.
Our Office serving Ellington, CT
Address: 23-J Amato Drive, South Windsor, CT 06074
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Ellington
Bond is Set
After being arrested, the Ellington Police Department will set the bail for the defendant’s release. If the bail isn’t able to be paid by the defendant, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you need assistance in paying for the release of a loved one that has recently been arrested in Ellington, Alliance Bail Bonds has experts that can help you. We can speed up the process of getting your loved one home when your provide us with the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are in.
Our Agent Meets You
One of our Ellington agents will have a scheduled meeting with you after taking your call. This bail bond agent will give you a detailed review of the bail bond process. Depending on their current situation, the defendant may also need to provide some form of collateral.
An agent of ours will come to the Ellington Police Department to help complete any paperwork within an hour of our initial call. It is important to us that your family member or friend can return home far before their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
Once the suspect is released, a court date will be scheduled. If they fail to appear in court, our Ellington agent send them back to jail once finding them.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once determining if the suspect is guilty or innocent at the end of the trial, the bond must be repaid.
Ellington, CT Bail Bond Information
Rockville Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 19: (Andover, Bolton, Columbia, Coventry, Ellington, Hebron, Mansfield, Somers, Stafford, Tolland, Union, Vernon, Willington)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 20 Park Street, Rockville 06066
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 860-870-3200
- Fax: 860-870-3290
- Adult Probation: 860-649-1650
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: There is free parking available on School Street (first right after the Courthouse) in the parking garage.
Ellington, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 33 Arbor Way, Ellington, CT 06029
- Main Phone Number: (860) 875-1522
- Fax Number: (860) 870-3152
- About: The main goal of the Connecticut State Police is to protect life and property. In Ellington, CT this is done by having a team of a State Police Sergeant, 4 Resident State Troopers, 14 Police Constables, and 4 Marine Constables and Troopers in Tolland, CT.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Ellington Information
Ellington, CT Website:
- Ellington, CT was originally part of Windsor, then East Windsor, then eventually became established as Ellington in 1786. Now, it is a community consisting of over 13,000 people and is characterized as a rural area.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We completely understand that not all of our clients in Ellington are experts in the bail and court process like us. Don’t worry, you will be accompanied by our professional agent throughout the whole process. We’ll explain the details of the process so we can get your family member home as quickly as possible. If there is ever any confusion, please inform us! We’ll answer any questions you have.
We enjoy assisting clients throughout the Ellington area. Since we prioritize all of our clients, we’ll handle any bonds ranging from small to large. We can also write FTA’s with collateral that can go alongside nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of Ellington Alliance Bail Bonds, integrity is the biggest factor in our profession. We are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, meaning you can completely trust us and expect that we deliver the best services. All of your questions will be addressed with honesty, while all the information needed to get you through this difficult time will be provided to you. We even offer low money down, quality customer service and speedy results for all of our Ellington clients.
Caring for Our Clients
Our Ellington clients will always be our first priority. We’ll put you and your loved one at the top of our list by always aiming to find solutions for your current situation. We also strive to get you the lowest possible cost that accommodates your current income. If you are in need of additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities near Ellington, we can provide our best recommendations.