Enfield, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail bonds provide quality bail bond services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to clients in Enfield and the many surrounding towns.
Our Office Serving Enfield, CT
Address: 23-J Amato Drive, South Windsor, CT 06074
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Enfield
Bond is Set
Bail will be set by the Enfield Police Department once an individual has been arrested.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
To take advantage of the quality bail bond services provided by Alliance Bail Bonds, reach out to one of our team members. You will need to provide us with important information such as name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.
Our Agent Meets You
One of our bondsmen will explain the entire bail process to you, provide you with all the pertinent info you need and advise whether or not collateral is required to support the bond.
One of our certified bondsmen will fill out the necessary paperwork to provide for the release of your loved one at the Enfield Police Department.
The Court Date Arrives
Once the detainee is release, a court appearance date will be issued.
The Bond is Exonerated
Depending on whether an individual is found guilty or not guilty the bond will either be exonerated or completed.
Enfield, CT Bail Bond Information
Enfield, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 13: (East Granby, East Windsor, Enfield, Granby, Simsbury, Suffield, Windsor, Windsor Locks)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 111 Phoenix Avenue, Enfield 06082
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-741-3727
- Fax: 860-741-3474
- Adult Probation: 860-745-1710
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 860-741-2882 & 860-741-7470
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available at the Courthouse in front of the building.
- More Information
Enfield, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address:293 Elm Street Enfield, CT 06082
- Main Phone: (860)-763-6400
- Chief of Police: A. Fox
- About: Dedicated to the safety and well-being of Enfield residents, the town is safeguarded by the full-service law enforcement team at the Enfield Police Department. The department focuses on traffic services, uniformed patrol, school resource officers, canine teams, motorcycle units, and a variety of other administrative functions.
Town of Enfield Information
- Enfield, CT Website:
- The town of Enfield, was originally settled in 1683 as part of the Massachusetts colony and become part of the state of Connecticut in 1749. Enfield resides in Hartford county, 18 miles North of Hardtford, CT. The community stretches 33.8 miles and currently has a population of approximately 45, 246. Enfield is the home of the company of Lego which is the greatest employer of the town's population.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The team here at Alliance Bail Bonds understand full well that dealing with the court system can be fearful and complicated. With that said our certified bondsmen are equipped to provide our Enfield clients with direction and needed services every step of the way.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
We take tremendous pride in our reputation, integrity and overall commitment to our clients. Alliance Bail Bonds are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut and our team is steadfast in getting the job done right the first time and in serving the best interests of our Enfield clients.
Caring for Our Clients
We are dedicated to providing quality services and affordable solutions to all our Enfield clients in a timely manner.