Enfield, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At the offices of Alliance Bail Bonds, we’ll be able to help you with our professional bail bond services. It doesn’t matter what time of day you need help, we’re available 24/7 for our Enfield clients.
When you need to get in contact with us, one of our Enfield agents will be there for you. We can also guarantee that all of our calls will be confidential and be no obligation to you.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office Serving Enfield, CT
Address: 23-J Amato Drive, South Windsor, CT 06074
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Enfield
Bond is Set
The bail bond process begins with the Enfield Police Department setting a bail amount following the suspects arrest. If they choose to not pay the bail, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Instead of having your loved one remain in jail, reach out to us at Alliance Bail Bonds. In order to process your bond correctly, we’ll need information about the suspect. Such as their name, birth date, jail, bail amount, and so on. We'll take all the necessary steps to ensure your friend or family member is returned home.
Our Agent Meets You
Once we’ve had our initial call, we’ll make an appointment for you to meet with our Enfield bail bond agent. During your appointment, our agent will explain the bail process to you and depending on your situation, you may need to provide collateral. Collateral can be possessions like jewelry, cars or your home.
Within an hour, our agent will be able to retrieve your loved one from the Enfield Police Department. When they arrive, they will take care of all the necessary paperwork, and help the defendant return home as soon as possible.
The Court Date Arrives
After the defendant is released from the Enfield jail, they will be given a court date that they must appear at. If the defendant fails to show up to court, they will be found by our bond agent and returned to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
It doesn’t matter if the defendant is found guilty or innocent, they are still responsible for completing the payment of the bond.
Enfield, CT Bail Bond Information
Enfield, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 13: (East Granby, East Windsor, Enfield, Granby, Simsbury, Suffield, Windsor, Windsor Locks)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 111 Phoenix Avenue, Enfield 06082
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-741-3727
- Fax: 860-741-3474
- Adult Probation: 860-745-1710
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 860-741-2882 & 860-741-7470
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available at the Courthouse in front of the building.
- More Information
Enfield, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 293 Elm Street Enfield, CT 06082
- Main Phone: (860) 763-6400
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: The Enfield Police Department is an organization driven by the needs of the Enfield community and its citizens. We are committed to working together for the common good of the community we serve. We protect the constitutional rights of our citizens by fair and strict enforcement of laws. We have respect and compassion for the dignity of human life. We demonstrate standards of integrity, professionalism and honesty. We are talented, open minded, and compassionate as we work diligently to be leaders in the community we serve.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
More often than not, the court process can be unclear. To help you better understand how it works, one of our Enfield bail bondsmen will walk you through every step. We want you to understand everything that the defendant must go through, and assure you that they will be able to return home safely and quickly. If you are ever unsure about anything, please ask us!
We enjoy providing our bail bond services because we care about the community of Enfield. The size of your bond does not matter, big or small, we’ll be able to assist you. If needed, we can even write FTA’s with collateral and nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
When you work with Alliance Bail Bonds, you will always be working with integrity and respect. Our offices are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, which means that we know exactly how to do our jobs and in your best interest. We’ll always answer your questions honestly and help you every step of the way. Expect low money down, great customer service and fast results every time for our Enfield clients.
Caring for Our Clients
We always put our Enfield clients first, and we aim to always solve your problems promptly at the lowest cost possible based on your income. To help you out even more, we have connections with distinguished attorneys, mental health professionals and substance abuse facilities in the Connecticut area.