Goshen, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds services are available 24/7, so we are always ready to help. Call us at any time of the day, our agents at Goshen are awaiting your call!
Our highly trained staff at Goshen are standing by, and we guarantee complete confidentiality with zero obligations.
Our Office serving Goshen, CT
Address: 1658 Farmington Ave, Unionville, CT 06085
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
After an arrest has been made the Goshen Police Department will set a bail. If the suspect decides to not pay bail, they will remain in jail until their assigned court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Our agents top priority is to return your loved one back home as quickly as possible. To ensure a quick release be sure to provide us with as much information as you can, such as name, birthday, jail, etc.
Our Agent Meets You
After your phone conversation, our agent will set up a meeting with you. In this meeting our agent will go over the bail process at length, and also discuss the possibility of giving up collateral.
Within the hour of your meeting, your agent will arrive at the Goshen Police Department. Once there they will begin filling out the necessary paperwork, which will allow your loved one to return home.
The Court Date Arrives
Once the suspect has been released from jail they will be given a court date. If the defendant does not appear in court, they must return to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
After a verdict is given, the defendant’s bond will either be exonerated, if they’re found guilty, or completed, if they’re found innocent.
Goshen, CT Bail Bond Information
Litchfield Courthouse at Torrington
- Geographical Area : Barkhamsted, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Canaan, Colebrook, Cornwall, Goshen, Hartland, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Morris, New Hartford, New Milford, Norfolk, North Canaan, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren, Washington, and Winchester (Winsted).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 50 Field Street, Torrington 06790
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-626-2100
- Fax: 860-626-2101
- Adult Probation: 860-626-2150
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the courthouse.
Torrington, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 576 Main Street, Torrington, CT 06790
- Main Phone: (860) 489-2000
- About: The Torrington Police Department is committed to being responsive to our community in the delivery of quality service in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining the highest degrees of professionalism, integrity, and courtesy.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Goshen Information
- Goshen, CT Website:
- About: Founded in 1739, the town of Goshen is located in the beautiful Litchfield Hills Connecticut. The population of Goshen is approximately 3,000. This classic New England town is home to farms, churches, theaters, restaurants, farmers markets, dairies, vineyards, orchards, B&Bs and much more. It is the perfect place to spend a day, weekend, or to settle down for much longer.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Our agents are aware of how difficult the court process can be to understand. Our experienced agents are here to help guide you through each step of the court process. Alliance Bail Bonds feels that it is important for both you and the defendant to understand each step as they are reached, as we are anxious to return your loved one home. If there are any questions you may have, please give us a call.
Our greatest concern are the residents of Goshen, which is why we happily provide this service. No bond is too large or too small. Alliance Bail Bonds can also write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Our clients are treated with integrity throughout the entire court process. We hold in great esteem the well being of our clients. Our services are regulated by The Department of Insurance in Connecticut, which allows us to provide a quick and transparent service. You can expect us to answer your questions honestly and courteously. Goshen clients can rely on great customer service, low money up front, and fast results.
Caring for Our Clients
Our top priority is the well being of you and your loved ones. Our clients can expect a quick solution at a low cost. If needed, we can provide our clients with access to a list of reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse centers throughout Connecticut.