Griswold, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide you and your loved ones with bail bond services 24/7. We are here to make the bail process quicker, easier and more straight forward. If you ever have any questions, please contact us today.
- Open 24 Hours - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a year
- 20 Years of Experience in all types of bonds
- A reputation for integrity and professionalism
Our Griswold agents are ready to take your call and we promise every word will be confidential, with no-obligations.
Our Office Serving Griswold, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Griswold
Bond is Set
The bail will be set at the Griswold Police Department follow you or your loved one's arrest. If the defendant chooses to not pay the bail, they must stay in the Police Department until the court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you are struggling to pay the bail at the Griswold Police Department, please call Alliance Bail Bonds. We will need information such as name, birth, date, jail, bail amount and so on to complete the bail process.
Our Agent Meets You
Once you call us at Alliance Bail Bonds, we will make sure to set an appointment so that you can meet one of our bail bond agents. When you have your meeting, you will discuss the bail process, your situation, and collateral, if needed.
Within an hour, our agent can come to the Griswold Police Department and fill out all of the paperwork for your release. You can then return home to your loved ones.
The Court Date Arrives
Once you or your loved ones are released, they will be given a court date. You or your loved one MUST attend the court date, if you fail to do so, then you will be sent to jail and your items will be kept as a forfeit.
The Bond is Exonerated
If the defendant is found guilty or innocent, the bond will either be exonerated or completed.
Griswold, CT Bail Bond Information
Norwich, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 21: (Bozrah, Colchester, Franklin, Griswold, Lebanon, Lisbon, Montville, Norwich, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Voluntown)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Courthouse Square, Norwich 06360
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-889-7338
- Fax: 860-885-0509
- Adult Probation: 860-889-8351
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: A metered parking garage is located on Water Street approximately one block on the left.
Connecticut State Police Troop E
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: Governor John Davis Lodge Turnpike, Uncasville, CT 06382
- Commanding Officer: Colonel George F. Battle
- Main Phone: (860) 848-6500
- About: The Connecticut State Police Troop E is located in Uncasville and serves the town of Griswold. In the borough of Jewett City, within Griswold, there is a Resident State Trooper.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
City of Griswold Information
- Griswold, CT Website:
- Griswold consists of many hills, small mountains, and lakes. There are two main rivers that flow through the town: the Pachaug and the Quinebaug. Between the two rivers is the borough of Jewett City. The town also has two scenic state forests for hiking.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We know that you are in a difficult situation when you are sent to the Griswold Police Station and have to show up in Court within the next few days. Our professionals at Alliance Bail Bond want to help you every step of the way and answer any questions that you may have. We want to make sure that you or your loved one can return home quickly.
Alliance Bail Bonds offers its services to Griswold residents because we care about them. We can handle any size bond, large or small. If you request, we can even write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Here at Alliance Bail Bonds, you can trust that our bail bondsmen will be integrity to our work. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can feel safe working with us and know that you are in good hands. We will answer all of your questions honestly and explain the process that you are going through in-depth. We offer low money down, high customer services and fast results for all of our clients in Griswold.
Caring for Our Clients
We prioritize our Griswold clients, and we will put you first. We want to ensure that you will be able to return home quickly to your loved ones. And we strive to solve all of your problems in a timely fashion at the lowest cost possible based on your income. If you need, we also have many connections with well-known attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut and Griswold.