Hartford, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Relying on Alliance Bail Bonds to fulfill all of your bail bonds needs means that you’ll have our professionals available at any time of day. That’s right, we’re available 24/7, so that no matter where you are or what services you need, we’ll be here to assist you.
Do you need assistance with a recent arrest? Or do you have a love one that has recently been detained? Our Hartford bond agents are ready to answer your call! We’ll be able to help you with any parts of the bail bond process. Don’t worry, we’re always discreet and confidential with any information you share with us.
Our Office Serving Hartford, CT
Address: 1658 Farmington Ave., Unionville, CT 06085
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Hartford
Bond is Set
The Hartford Police Department will set the bail for the suspects’ release once they have been arrested. The defendant must remain in jail until their court date if the bail is not paid.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Alliance Bail Bonds can provide you with financial assistance to help release you or your loved one before their court date. In order to make sure your friend or loved one will be released A.S.A.P., we just need the suspect’s name, date of birth, jail, and bail amount.
Our Agent Meets You
We will arrange for you to meet with one of our professional Hartford bail bond agents. They will explain the bail process, and discuss the possibility for a collateral depending on the severity of your specific situation.
Within one hour, our bail bond agent will show up to the Hartford Police Department. They will fill out the necessary paperwork to ensure the greatest chance of the defendant’s release.
The Court Date Arrives
Although released, the defendant still needs to attend their scheduled court date. Our bond agent will have to retrieve them and bring them back to jail if they do not show up to their trial.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond must be paid back regardless of whether or not the defendant is found innocent or guilty of the crime.
Hartford, CT Bail Bond Information
Hartford, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 9: (Hartford, Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, Farmington, West Hartford)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford 06106
- Chief Clerk's Office: (860) 566-1630
- Fax: (860) 566-1983
- Adult Probation: (860) 566-3343
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: (860) 566-4966 & (860) 566-3385
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Metered Parking is available on both sides of Lafayette and Washington Streets. The meters take only coins or credit cards. Public Courthouse Parking is also available on Grand Street for $8.00 per day.
- More Information
Hartford, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 253 High Street, Hartford CT, 06103
- Main Phone: 860-757-4000
- About: The men and women of the Hartford Police Department are committed to serving our community by working in partnership with the residents, businesses, and organizations that make up our great city.
Town of Hartford Information
- Hartford, CT Website:
- Hartford is the capital city of Connecticut. It was the seat of Hartford County until Connecticut disbanded county government in 1960. The city is nicknamed the "Insurance Capital of the World", as it hosts many insurance company headquarters and is the region's major industry. Hartford was founded in 1635 and is among the oldest cities in the United States.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The entirety of the court process is confusing, but it doesn’t have to be! Our professionals at Alliance Bail Bonds are waiting to help our Hartford clients learn more about the bail bond process. We will help return your loved ones home as soon as possible. Feel free to call us any time with any questions you may have.
We love providing our bail bond services to our Hartford clients. We can write FTA’S with collateral for our clients, as well as national transfer bonds. Whether your bail bond is big or small, we can take care of it.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
You can find integrity at any of our Alliance Bail Bonds offices. We are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut. Any questions you have will be answered to the best of our ability, pooling all of the information we have. We offer low money down, great customer service and fast results! We want to help our Hartford clients as much as we can, so we’ll always have your best interest at heart.
Caring for Our Client
We will always put our Hartford clients and their loved ones first. You can be sure that Alliance Bail Bonds will take your income into consideration, and thereby achieve the lowest cost possible for you. We have many connections with professional attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities throughout Connecticut. If you are seeking additional services, we can point you in the right direction.