Killingworth, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds assures that residents of Killingworth receive the care and attention they deserve at all hours of the day. We offer our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Office serving Killingworth, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
Once the suspect is arrested, the Killingworth Police Department will settle on a bail amount. If the suspect fails to pay the bail on time, they will have to return to jail until their assigned court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
When reaching out to us, please be sure to provide us with as much information as you possibly can (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). By presenting us with this information, we can help your friend or family member return home as soon as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
Once we converse with you, we will set a meeting up with one of our bail bond agents. During this time, they will determine if any collateral items are needed and answer any questions you may have about the bail bond process.
An agent will arrive at Killingsworth Police Department within an hour to complete any necessary paper to assure that your friend or family member gets sent home.
The Court Date Arrives
After the defendant is released, a mandatory court date will be made. After this is set up, the defendant must show up on time. If they do not, they will have no choice but to be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Whether the bond is exonerated or completed will be dependent on whether the defendant is found guilty or innocent.
Killingworth, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
Deep River, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 174 Main Street, Deep River, CT 06417
- Main Phone: (860) 526-6027
- About: The Deep River Police force has part-time Constables working directly under the supervision of Resident Trooper. The Constables help the Resident Trooper and Troop F patrols, and perform traffic and security duties and have full police authority.
Town of Killingworth Information
- Killingworth, CT Website:
- About: Located in Middlesex County, Connecticut, Killingworth has 6,455 residents as of 2015. The town has an area of 35.8 square miles and contains Chatfield Hollow State Park.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The bail bond process can be stressful and difficult to understand at times, but the agents at Alliance Bail Bonds are here to help the residents of Killingsworth every step of the way.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
You can trust in us to put our clients needs first. Because we are part of the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, we will be sure to go through the entire bail bond process and answer any questions you may have.
Caring for Our Clients
The defendant's needs are important to us and we will do anything to solve their problems fast and at a low price.