Madison, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
The offices of Alliance Bail Bonds provide 24/7 services to our clients in need. We make all of our resources and information available to Madison residents any time of the day.
Our Madison agents will be expecting your call and stress the importance of keeping all of your information confidential with no-obligations.
Our Office Serving Madison, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Madison
Bond is Set
The Madison Police Department will set the bail for the release of the defendant after being arrested. If the defendant is not able to afford the bail payment, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you need assistance in paying for the release of a loved one that has recently been arrested in Madison, our experts at Alliance Bail Bonds can be of use. You must provide us with the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are in to quicken the process and have them return home safely.
Our Agent Meets You
Once receiving your call, we’ll schedule a meeting between you and one of our Madison agents. Our bail bond agent will review the bail bond process with you in detail. Depending on the defendant's current situation, we may require some form of collateral as well.
Within an hour of our initial call, one of our agents will arrive at the Madison Police Department to help complete any paperwork. We want to ensure that your loved one can return home in a timely manner before attending their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date will be set after the release of the suspect. If they fail to make a court appearance, our Madison agent will have to find them and make them return to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
During the conclusion of the trial, the suspect will either be found guilty or innocent, and the bond must be repaid.
Madison, CT Bail Bond Information
New Haven Court House
- Geographical Area 23: (Bethany, Branford, East Haven, Guilford, Madison, New Haven, North Branford, Woodbridge.)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 121 Elm Street, New Haven, CT 06510
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-789-7461
- Adult Probation: 203-789-7876
- Court Service Center: 203-789-7482
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Parking: There is no parking available at the GA23 Courthouse. Private parking facilities are near the courthouse area. There is a private garage in the building immediately adjacent to the Judicial District Courthouse on the corner of Church and Grove Streets. Another nearby garage is the Grove Street Garage, located at 65 Grove Street.
Madison, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 9 Campus Drive, Madison, CT 06443
- Main Phone:203-245-2721
- Fax: 203-245-8891
- Chief: John Drumm
- About: The mission for every member of the Madison Department of Police Services is to consistently seek and find ways to affirmatively promote, preserve and deliver a feeling of security, safety and quality services to members of our community.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Madison Information
Madison, CT Website:
- Main Site
- Town Departments
- Town Council, Boards & Commissions
- Resources & Forms
- Contact Us
- About: Madison, CT lies in the southeast portion of New Haven County and lays in the center of the Long Island Sound shoreline. At the 2010 census, the population was 18,269.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Although we specialize in the bail and court process, we understand that some of our Madison clients may not. Our professional agents will assist you through the whole process. We’ll thoroughly explain the nature of the process and how to get your love one home in a timely manner. If we are ever unclear, please inform us! We’ll address any questions you may have.
We enjoy providing our proficiency to the Madison area. Since we prioritize all of our clients, we’ll handle any bond, large or small. We can even write FTA’s with collateral that qualify with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of Madison Alliance Bail Bonds, integrity is of high importance to our profession. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can rely on us to meet your expectations. We’ll address all of your questions with honesty, and we’ll review all of the needed information that can help you through this difficult time. We also offer low money down, exceptional customer service and speedy results for all of our clients in Madison.
Caring for Our Clients
We ensure that our Madison clients are always our first priority. We’ll make sure to provide all the answers to you and your loved one in your current situation. We also strive to provide you with the lowest cost possible that accommodates your current income. We can also recommend our connections, if you are in need of additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities close to Madison.