New Haven, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds promises to provide you with quality service, low money down, and quick solutions to your urgent needs.
Our agents in New Haven are available 24/7 to answer your calls and offer you easy and compassionate bond service.
Our Office serving New Haven, CT
Address: 149 Hallett St., Bridgeport, CT 06608
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
The bail amount set for the defendant will be in the hands of the New Haven Police Department. If unpaid, the suspect will remain in jail until further notice.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Our 24/7 agents at Alliance Bail Bonds are ready to take your call. To make the process of your loved one returning home smoother and simpler please provide us with important info such as their name, date of birth, jail location, set bail amount, etc.
Our Agent Meets You
After your call, one of our bondsmen will meet up with you in person to go over the full bail process. Pertinent information and advising about future decisions will be given to ensure you the quickest solution.
In order for your loved one to be released, one of our agents will arrive at the New Haven Police Department to finish the necessary paperwork.
The Court Date Arrives
Upon the release from jail, the defendant will be given a court date. If they fail to appear on that date they will return to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once a verdict has been decided, the bond can either be exonerated or completed based on whether the suspect is found guilty or not guilty.
New Haven, CT Bail Bond Information
Milford CT, Judicial District
- Geographical Area : Bethany, Branford, East Haven, Guilford, Madison, New Haven, North Branford, and Woodbridge
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 14 West River Street, Milford 06460
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-877-4293
- Fax: 203-876-8640
- Adult Probation: 203-877-1253
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: 0.2 miles from the Courthouse down Constitution Drive at Wasson Field on the left. There is some on-street, metered parking available around the Courthouse.
- Juror Parking: Parking is available behind courthouse in Third Bay area with designated slots indicated by Jury signs.
New Haven, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Union Avenue, New Haven, CT 06519
- Main Phone: (203) 946-6333
- About: The men and women of New Haven Police Department are the guardians for the city. We strongly believe in shared responsibility and partnership with our community by creating a safe and culturally diverse, and inclusive city.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we are here to ensure that all of our New Haven clients are satisfied. We have a team of expert and reputable agents that have both you and your loved one’s best interest in mind. Freedom for your loved one is what you are looking for and Alliance Bail Bonds is your key to finding that.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Alliance Bail Bonds takes pride in providing our service all throughout the state of Connecticut. Any and all questions you have will be answered promptly and with complete honesty to ensure that you have every piece of information necessary about the bond process.
Caring for Our Clients
Putting our New Haven clients first is our top priority. We are here to help and provide you with low cost, quality bond service. We also provide our clients with access to reputable resources such as experienced attorneys and mental health professionals.