North Branford, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds offers bail bond assistance to residents of North Branford. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Office serving North Branford, CT
Address:209 Westwood Road, Southington, CT 06489
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
After a suspect is arrested, the North Branford Police Department has to set a bail amount. If the suspect chooses not to pay, they have to stay in jail until their assigned court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If someone you know is in search of an affordable bail bond, do not hesitate to give us a call. We ask that you provide us with as much information as you can (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc). We want to be sure your family or friend returns home safely.
Our Agent Meets You
After we gather your information, we will then put you in contact with a local bail bond agent. During the meeting with the agent, you will discuss the bail process and sign a form of collateral if necessary.
An agent will be at the North Branford Police Department within an hour to complete the paperwork necessary for your friend or family member to return home.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date will be given to the defendant once they are released on bail. If they fail to show up on this assigned court date, they will be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Whether the defendant is found guilty or innocent, will determine if the bail is exonerated or completed.
North Branford, CT Bail Bond Information
Milford, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : Bethany, Branford, East Haven, Guilford, Madison, New Haven, North Branford, and Woodbridge
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 14 West River Street, Milford 06460
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-877-4293
- Fax: 203-876-8640
- Adult Probation: 203-877-1253
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: 0.2 miles from the Courthouse down Constitution Drive at Wasson Field on the left. There is some on-street, metered parking available around the Courthouse.
- Juror Parking: Parking is available behind courthouse in Third Bay area with designated slots indicated by Jury signs.
North Branford, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 260 Forest Rd, Northford, CT 06472
- Main Phone: 203-484-2703
- About: The mission of the North Branford Police Department is to provide safety and security to the citizens of our fine community. We will accomplish this through expedient and professional police service which reflects our compassion and concern for all.
Town of North Branford Information
- North Branford, CT Website:
- About: North Branford is located in New Haven County, Connecticut. It has a total area of 26.7 square miles and contains Lake Gaillard and Northford Ice Pavilion. To the North, Wallingford, Durham and North Haven border the town. To the west, East Haven, to the east, Guilford, and Branford to the south.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Our agents at Alliance Bail Bonds know that the bail bond process can be confusing and stressful at times. We are here to help throughout every step of your journey in North Branford.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Because we are insured by the Department Insurance in CT, we provide great customer service, low money down and quick results. We can go through every step of the bail bond process to assure that our client understands the situation at hand. Our clients are our number one priority and we are here to answer any questions you may have in regards to bail bonds.
Caring for Our Clients
We work to assure that are defendants get their problems solved fast and at a low cost.