Old Saybrook, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
No matter the hour of day, at Alliance Bail Bonds, we can offer you bail bond services. Our services are available to Old Saybrook residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week meaning that no matter when our help is needed, we are ready to provide!
Our Office serving Old Saybrook, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Old Saybrook
Bond is Set
Upon being arrested, the Police Department of Old Saybrook will set a bail amount. The perpetrator will remain in jail until the court date if they elect not to pay the amount.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Call one of our agents so that we can help your friend or family member get home quickly. All we desire is that as much information can be offered (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). We want your loved one back as soon as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
An appointment allowing you meet with one of our dedicated agents will follow your phone call.. During this meeting, we will discuss, at length, the bail process and due to certain situations, there is a possibility of signing over some form of collateral.
Your new agent will be at the Old Saybrook Police Department within an hour to begin the necessary paperwork allowing your friend or family member to be released.
The Court Date Arrives
Upon release, the suspect will receive a court date in which they must be present. If they do not appear, they have to return back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once the defendant is found guilty or innocent, the bond will be either exonerated or completed accordingly.
Old Saybrook, CT Bail Bond Information
Middlebury, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 9: (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
Old Saybrook, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 36 Lynde St, Old Saybrook, CT 06475
- Main Phone: (860) 395-3142
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: The Old Saybrook Police Department's Patrol Division is the backbone of the Old Saybrook Police Department. The officers work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and are currently on a rotating schedule incorporating all three eight hour shifts. The Patrol Division enforces criminal laws, motor vehicle laws, and town ordinances. Patrol officers are responsible for investigating crimes, traffic accidents, motor vehicle enforcement, assistance calls, and participating in community orientated programs.
Town of Old Saybrook Information
- Old Saybrook, CT Website:
- About: Old Saybrook, located in Middlesex County on the West Side of the Connecticut River was incorporated on July 8, 1854, making it one of the oldest towns in the state of Connecticut. Approximately 10,000 citizens are residing in Old Saybrook. It is located 105 miles from Boston, 101 miles from New York and 45 miles from Hartford.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The court process can be difficult, and we understand that. However, at Alliance Bail Bonds our knowledgeable agents can guide you every step of the process. We believe its important that you and the defendant comprehend how each step works so we can be sure to get your loved one home as soon as we can. If there is any confusion, please don’t hesitate to ask us any questions!
Because of our invested interest the residents of Old Saybrook, we offer this service. No type of bond, large or small, is too difficult for us. We can also write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
You can trust that we at Alliance Bail Bonds bring sincerity to our profession. The Department of Insurance in Connecticut regulates our work, so doing the job well while keeping your best interests as the focus is most important to us. All questions are met with truth because we understand the importance of knowing exactly what is going on each step of the way. Or services guarantee low money up front, elevated customer service, and quick results with every single one of our Old Saybrook clients.
Caring for Our Clients
First and foremost are our clients. We place you and your loved one at the top of our priority list. Or goal is to solve any problem as quickly and as cost efficient as possible. We also can refer any of our clients to a personal list of high ranking attorneys, mental health professionals, and centers for substance abuse in Connecticut and we are more than happy to help in any other needed services.