Portland, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, our services are available at any time of day. Residents of Portland can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, meaning that no matter where you are at any time of day, we’re here to help.
All conversations between you and our Portland agents are confidential, with no-obligations.
Our Office serving Portland, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
A bail will be set by the Portland Police Department following the arrest of the suspect. The suspect can choose whether to pay the bail or not. If they choose to not pay the bail they will have to stay in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
During our phone conversation, it is important for you to provide us with as much information as possible (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). The sooner we have this information, the sooner your loved one can return home.
Our Agent Meets You
At the end of your phone call, our agents will set up an appointment to meet with you. During this meeting our agents will go over, in detail, the bail process and depending on the situation, you might need to sign over some sort of collateral.
Our agent will be at the Portland Police Department, in less than an hour, to fill out any necessary paperwork so that your loved one can return home.
The Court Date Arrives
After the defendant is released, they will be given a court date. They must appear in court, however, if they choose to not appear they will be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Depending on whether the defendant is found guilty or innocent, the bond will be either exonerated or completed.
Portland, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
Portland, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 265 Main St, Portland, CT 06480
- Main Phone: (860) 342-6780
- About: The mission of the Portland Police Department is to protect the life and property of its citizens in order to assure a superior quality of life. The Police Department strives to accomplish this by providing security and reliability to the public through just and unprejudiced law enforcement, partnerships within the community, and innovative problem solving.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Portland Information
- Portland, CT Website:
- About: Portland is a town in Middlesex County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 8,732 at the 2000 census. The town center is listed as a census-designated place. It is situated across the Connecticut River from Middletown.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Alliance bail bonds understands that the court process can be very confusing. Our agents will help you every step of the way so you can better understand the court process. The better you understand each step in the process, the sooner your loved ones can be returned to you. If anything is unclear, don’t hesitate to ask us any questions!
We care about the residents of Portland, and will provide our services accordingly. We can handle any type of bond, large or small. We can even write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At Alliance Bail Bonds, you can expect us to bring integrity to our work. You can be reassured that we will do our job the right way and act in your best interest, because we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut. We answer all questions with honesty because it is important to us that you know exactly what is going on and how the court process will work. We offer fast results, high customer service, and low money down to each and every one of our Portland clients.
Caring for Our Clients
Our clients are our #1 concern. Our agents strive to solve your problem as quickly as they can and at the lowest cost possible based on your income. We have established connections with reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut and are more than willing to assist in any other needed services.