Prospect, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds agents are always available at any time of the day to assist with any bond service. We are available 24/7, so no matter where you are or what bond service you need, we are here to assist you.
Our Prospect agents are ready to answer any questions you or the detainee may have. We will help you with any part of the bail bond process. All our conversations will be discreet and confidential.
Our Office serving Prospect, CT
Address: 209 Westwood Road, Southington, CT 06489
Phone: 860-585-5245 (JAIL)
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Prospect
Bond is Set
After the arrest has been made, the Prospect Police Department will determine the bail for release. The defendant will remain in jail until the bail has been paid. If the bail is not paid the defendant will remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
When you speak with one of our agents, please be sure to provide us with the detainee’s personal information such as: the name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc. Our number one priority is to return your loved back home as soon as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
After our phone conversation, Alliance will set up a meeting with one of our trusted bail bond agents. During the meeting our agent will explain the bail bond process.
Once our bail bond agent arrives at the Prospect police department, they will fill out all the necessary paperwork for the release of the detainee.
The Court Date Arrives
After the defendant has been released, they must return to court on their required date. Failure to appear in court will result in the defendant getting sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Regardless of the court’s verdict, the bond must be paid back to Alliance Bail Bonds.
Prospect, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 4: (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury 0670
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-236-8100
- Fax: 203-236-8090
- Adult Probation: 203-596-4195
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-236-8036; Fax: 203-236-8038
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Public parking is located in the municipal parking garage located at the intersection of Bank and Grand Streets. Other limited parking includes an entrance on Field Street on the side of the City Hall building at 235 Grand Street as well as the courthouse ramp garage, located on State Street, next to 400 Grand Street. Metered parking is also available on Grand Street.
Prospect, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 8 Center St Prospect, CT 06712
- Main Phone: 203-758-6609
- About: The Prospect Police Department in Partnership with our community is committed to maintaining the peace, protecting life, protecting property, preventing crime, and providing professional law enforcement.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Prospect Information
Waterbury, CT Website:
- Prospect was established in 1827 and is surrounded by Bethany, Waterbury, Cheshire, and Naugatuck. The town is 5 miles long and 4 miles wide with a population of approximately 9,717 as of the year 2017.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Our agents are understand how confusing and overwhelming the court process can be. Alliance Bail Bonds will ensure that every step is clearly explained to our clients. If your confused about anything or if something is unclear to you don’t hesitate to ask our agents for an explanation.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Alliance Bail Bonds prioritises integrity and appreciate that our customers entrust us with the safety of their loved ones. We want to make sure that our customers are satisfied with our services.
Caring for Our Clients
We are here for you even after have been settled. We have built up connections with different attorneys, substance abuse facilities and mental health professionals. Alliance would be more than willing to assist you with any other services you may need.