Tolland, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide services 24/7 for our clients in need. We make all of our resources and information available to Tolland residents throughout the whole day.
Our agents in Tolland are expecting your call and strives to make sure all of your information remains confidential with no-obligations.
Our Office serving Tolland, CT
Address: 23-J Amato Drive, South Windsor, CT 06074
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Tolland
Bond is Set
After being arrested, the Tolland Police Department will set the bail for the defendant’s release. If the bail isn’t able to be paid by the defendant, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you need assistance in paying for the release of a loved one that has recently been arrested in Tolland, Alliance Bail Bonds has experts that can help you. We can speed up the process of getting your loved one home when your provide us with the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are in.
Our Agent Meets You
One of our Tolland agents will have a scheduled meeting with you after taking your call. This bail bond agent will give you a detailed review of the bail bond process. Depending on their current situation, the defendant may also need to provide some form of collateral.
An agent of ours will come to the Tolland Police Department to help complete any paperwork within an hour of our initial call. It is important to us that your family member or friend can return home far before their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
Once the suspect is released, a court date will be scheduled. If they fail to appear in court, our Tolland agent send them back to jail once finding them.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once determining if the suspect is guilty or innocent at the end of the trial, the bond must be repaid.
Tolland, CT Bail Bond Information
Rockville Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 19: (Andover, Bolton, Columbia, Coventry, Ellington, Hebron, Mansfield, Somers, Stafford, Tolland, Union, Vernon, Willington)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 20 Park Street, Rockville 06066
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 860-870-3200
- Fax: 860-870-3290
- Adult Probation: 860-649-1650
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: There is free parking available on School Street (first right after the Courthouse) in the parking garage.
Tolland, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 21 Tolland Green, 1st Level, Tolland, CT 06084
- Main Phone (Secretary): (860) 926-4695
- Admin. Resident Trooper: (860) 875-8911
- About: Tolland employs the services of two Resident State Troopers from the Connecticut State Police. There are personnel working out of the office daily from 7:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight). Police coverage between 12:00 am (midnight) and 7:00 am is provided by Connecticut State Troopers.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Tolland Information
Tolland, CT Website:
- Tolland is located in Tolland County, Connecticut. At the 2010 census, the population was 15,052 and the town covers an area of 40.3 square miles.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We completely understand that not all of our clients in Tolland are experts in the bail and court process like us. Don’t worry, you will be accompanied by our professional agent throughout the whole process. We’ll explain the details of the process so we can get your family member home as quickly as possible. If there is ever any confusion, please inform us! We’ll answer any questions you have.
We enjoy assisting clients throughout the Tolland area. Since we prioritize all of our clients, we’ll handle any bonds ranging from small to large. We can also write FTA’s with collateral that can go alongside nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of Tolland Alliance Bail Bonds, integrity is the biggest factor in our profession. We are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, meaning you can completely trust us and expect that we deliver the best services. All of your questions will be addressed with honesty, while all the information needed to get you through this difficult time will be provided to you. We even offer low money down, quality customer service and speedy results for all of our Tolland clients.
Caring for Our Clients
Our Tolland clients will always be our first priority. We’ll put you and your loved one at the top of our list by always aiming to find solutions for your current situation. We also strive to get you the lowest possible cost that accomodates your current income. If you are in need of additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities near Tolland, we can provide our best recommendations.