Trumbull, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
The offices of Alliance Bail Bonds provide 24/7 services to our clients in need. We make all of our resources and information available to Trumbull residents any time of the day.
Our Trumbull agents will be expecting your call and stress the importance of keeping all of your information confidential with no-obligations.
Our Office Serving Trumbull, CT
Address: 149 Hallett St., Bridgeport, CT 06608
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Trumbull
Bond is Set
The Trumbull Police Department will set the bail for the release of the defendant after being arrested. If the defendant is not able to afford the bail payment, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you need assistance in paying for the release of a loved one that has recently been arrested in Trumbull, our experts at Alliance Bail Bonds can be of use. You must provide us with the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are in to quicken the process and have them return home safely.
Our Agent Meets You
Once receiving your call, we’ll schedule a meeting between you and one of our Trumbull agents. Our bail bond agent will review the bail bond process with you in detail. Depending on the defendant's current situation, we may require some form of collateral as well.
Within an hour of our initial call, one of our agents will arrive at the Trumbull Police Department to help complete any paperwork. We want to ensure that your loved one can return home in a timely manner before attending their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date will be set after the release of the suspect. If they fail to make a court appearance, our Trumbull agent will have to find them and make them return to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
During the conclusion of the trial, the suspect will either be found guilty or innocent, and the bond must be repaid.
Trumbull, CT Bail Bond Information
Bridgeport Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 2: (Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull.)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1061 Main Street, Bridgeport 06604
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-579-6527
- Fax: 203-382-8406
- Adult Probation: 203-576-3654
- Court Service Center: 203-238-6499
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Paid parking is available at the Lafayette Parking Garage along with on-street metered parking. Jurors: Free parking is available at the Lafayette Square Parking Garage, 314 Fairfield Avenue. Please bring your Lafayette Square Parking Garage ticket with you for validation.
Trumbull, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 7 158 Edison Road, Trumbull, CT 06611
- Main Phone: (203) 261-3665
- Automated Attendant: (203) (203) 261-3665
- About: The Trumbull Police Department strives to improve the quality of life for people in Trumbull by dedicating their work to professionalism and active partnership with the community.
Town of Trumbull Information
Trumbull, CT Website:
- Trumbull is a vibrant community of more than 36,000 citizens that combines small-town New England character and charm with extensive retail, commercial, and light manufacturing activity. Trumbull has excellent schools, a safe environment, conveniences and amenities available to all citizens.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Although we specialize in the bail and court process, we understand that some of our Trumbull clients may not. Our professional agents will assist you through the whole process. We’ll thoroughly explain the nature of the process and how to get your love one home in a timely manner. If we are ever unclear, please inform us! We’ll address any questions you may have.
We enjoy providing our proficiency to the Trumbull area. Since we prioritize all of our clients, we’ll handle any bond, large or small. We can even write FTA’s with collateral that qualify with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of Trumbull Alliance Bail Bonds, integrity is of high importance to our profession. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can rely on us to meet your expectations. We’ll address all of your questions with honesty, and we’ll review all of the needed information that can help you through this difficult time. We also offer low money down, exceptional customer service and speedy results for all of our clients in Trumbull.
Caring for Our Clients
We ensure that our Trumbull clients are always our first priority. We’ll make sure to provide all the answers to you and your loved one in your current situation. We also strive to provide you with the lowest cost possible that accomodates your current income. We can also recommend our connections, if you are in need of additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities close to Trumbull.