Waterbury, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Here at Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide you with services with your bail bonds whenever you need, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are your trusted bail bond services for Waterbury citizens. Call us any time, and we will answer you and fulfill your needs. We are here for you to provide you with the best services by our trusted professionals.
Our Waterbury agents are ready to take on your services and we promise you that all calls are confidential with absolutely no obligations. Our customers are our number one priority. We are here for you and we want you to get the best services around leaving you completely satisfied.
Our Office serving Waterbury, CT
Address: 209 Westwood Road, Southington, CT 06489
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Waterbury
Bond is Set
The Waterbury Police Department will set a bail amount post arrest of the suspect. If the suspect chooses to, or cannot pay the bail, then they will have to remain in jail until their arranged court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Call Alliance Bail bonds for Waterbury so we can help your family or friend return home as quickly as possible. We only need you to provide as much information as possible (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). We are eager to help you speed up the process, so this allows your family or friend to return home quicker.
Our Agent Meets You
After our phone call, we will arrange an appointment so that you can follow up with one of our professional bail bond agents as soon as you can. We will go over details about the bail bond process. However, depending on your situation, you may need to sign over some kind of collateral.
In an hour or less, our agent will arrive at the Waterbury Police Department to fill out the necessary paperwork so that your family or friend can return home as soon as possible.
The Court Date Arrives
After the release of the defendant, they will be given a court date that they must appear at in order to sort out their situation. However, if they do not to appear at their assigned court date, they will be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Depending on whether the defendant is found guilty or innocent, the bond will be either exonerated or completed.
Waterbury, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 4: (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury 0670
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-236-8100
- Fax: 203-236-8090
- Adult Probation: 203-596-4195
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-236-8036; Fax: 203-236-8038
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Public parking is located in the municipal parking garage located at the intersection of Bank and Grand Streets. Other limited parking includes an entrance on Field Street on the side of the City Hall building at 235 Grand Street as well as the courthouse ramp garage, located on State Street, next to 400 Grand Street. Metered parking is also available on Grand Street.
Waterbury, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 255 East Main St., Waterbury, CT 06702
- Main Phone: (203) 574-6920
- About: The mission of the Waterbury Police Department is to deliver the highest quality police service, based upon the identified needs of diverse communities, in order to protect the safety, security, rights and freedoms of all individuals.
Town of Waterbury Information
Waterbury, CT Website:
- Waterbury is a town in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. It's located on the Naugatuck River, and is approximately 33 miles southwest of Hartford and 77 miles Northeast from New York City. Waterbury happens to be the second-largest city in New Haven County.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We understand that our Waterbury clients might not be experts at the topic like we are, but our professionals at Alliance Bail Bonds can help you every step of the way. We will explain the process so you and the defendant are familiar and ready. We want to make sure your family or friend is returned home as soon as possible. If anything is still unclear, or you need us to help you more, don’t hesitate to call because we are here for you. We encourage you to ask many questions.
Here at Alliance Bail Bonds, our Waterbury customers are our primary concern. We deliver you the best services so you can go home satisfied with a little less stress off your shoulders. We will help to get your situation sorted out as efficiently and as soon as possible. We handle any type of bonds, large or small. We also write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds. We enjoy providing our professionalism and expertise to the Waterbury area.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we bring integrity to work with us every day. We are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, so you can trust that we will do our job the right way, serving your best interest. We answer all your questions because we want you to know exactly what’s going on and how the process will work to avoid any confusion at all. We offer low money down, high customer service, and fast results for all of our Waterbury customers. We want you to get the trusted services you need to deal with your specific situation.
Caring for Our Clients
Our Waterbury clients are our number one responsibility every day. If you are not satisfied, then we will fix that by doing everything we can to make sure you are. We always put you and the defendant first and we strive to solve any of your problems as fast as possible and at the lowest cost based on your income. We also have many contacts for reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut and would love to assist in other needed services for Waterbury clients.