Westbrook, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
With availability 24 hours a day, at Alliance Bail Bonds, we are happy to provide you bail bond services. Westbrook residents have access to our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week meaning that no matter the hour, we are ready to help!
Westbrook staff are ready to answer your phone calls. Confidentiality and no obligations are two key promises we stand by.
Our Office serving Westbrook, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Westbrook
Bond is Set
After an arrest, the Westbrook Police Department sets a bail amount. If the suspect elects to not pay bail, they must stay in jail until their scheduled court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Our Westbrook agents are ready for your call to help you get your loved one home. We do request that you give us as much information as possible. (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). Our goal is to get your friend or family back home as soon as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
An appointment will be scheduled after your phone call to allow you to meet one of our trusted agents. The meeting will be to communicate the bail process and the potential of giving up some form of collateral.
An agent will be at the Westbrook Police Department following the meeting within an hour to begin filling out the paperwork that will allow your loved one to get home.
The Court Date Arrives
The suspect will be given a court date upon release, where they must appear. If they do not choose to show, then they must go back to the Westbrook jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once the verdict is released, finding the defendant guilty or innocent, the bond will either be exonerated or complete.
Westbrook, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 9: (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
Old Saybrook, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 36 Lynde St, Old Saybrook, CT 06475
- Main Phone: (860) 395-3142
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: The Old Saybrook Police Department's Patrol Division is the backbone of the Old Saybrook Police Department. The officers work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and are currently on a rotating schedule incorporating all three eight hour shifts. The Patrol Division enforces criminal laws, motor vehicle laws, and town ordinances. Patrol officers are responsible for investigating crimes, traffic accidents, motor vehicle enforcement, assistance calls, and participating in community orientated programs.
Town of Westbrook Information
- Westbrook, CT Website:
- About: Westbrook is a town located in Middlesex County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 6,938 at the 2010 census. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town is a total of 21.4 square miles.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We understand how difficult court processes can be. Here at Alliance Bail Bonds our dedicated Westbrook agents can help you understand each step along the way. It is of utmost importance to us that each step is understood by both you and the defendant, as we want a swift return home for our clients. We are standing by to clarify and assist following any confusion!
This service is offered to the residents of Westbrook because we genuinely care. We can handle any type of bond, large or small. We can also write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
We can believe that we bring honesty to our profession at Alliance Bail Bonds. Your best interest is our top focus. The Department of Insurance in Connecticut regulates our work, so you can trust it will be a job well done. Because we want to help you each step along the way, we use complete transparency when responding to questions. Each of our Westbrook clients are promised very little money up front, exceptional customer service, and speedy results.
Caring for Our Clients
Our main priority is our Westbrook clients. You and your loved one are #1 on our list. We want to resolve any issues as swiftly and inexpensive as possible. If additional services are needed, we also have access to an extensive list of trusted attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse centers in Westbrook or surrounding towns in Connecticut.