Woodbury, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Let Alliance Bail Bonds handle all of you bail related needs. We are available 24/7 and here to help. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
- Open 24 Hours - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a year
- 20 Years of Experience in all types of bonds
- Integrity and professionalism from beginning to end
Enjoy a completely confidential phone call with no obligations. Speak to one of our Woodbury agents right away.
Our Office serving Woodbury, CT
Address: 209 Westwood Road, Southington, CT 06489
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Woodbury
Bond is Set
Following an arrest, the Woodbury Police Department will set the bail. If the bail is not collected, the defendant must remain in jail until the court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Let Alliance Bail Bonds help you out if you are having trouble coming up with bail money. Just fill out a few pieces of information regarding the accused name, birthdate, location held, bail amount, etc., so we can complete the bail process for you.
Our Agent Meets You
Once you contact Alliance Bail Bonds, you will be scheduled for an informational appointment with one of our specialized bail bond experts. During this meeting, we will explain the bail process, your situation, and discuss possible collateral.
Within an hour of our first phone call, one of our agents will arrive at the Woodbury Police Department and fill out the paperwork necessary for the release of the defendant. Once that is completed you or your loved one is then released.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date will be set after the suspect is released. If they fail to appear in court, our Bristol agent will have no choice, but to find them and bring them back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The final process, the court hearing, determines whether the defendant is found guilty or not. Once the court rules, the bond will either be exonerated, or paid.
Woodbury, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 4: (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury 0670
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-236-8100
- Fax: 203-236-8090
- Adult Probation: 203-596-4195
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-236-8036; Fax: 203-236-8038
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Public parking is located in the municipal parking garage located at the intersection of Bank and Grand Streets. Other limited parking includes an entrance on Field Street on the side of the City Hall building at 235 Grand Street as well as the courthouse ramp garage, located on State Street, next to 400 Grand Street. Metered parking is also available on Grand Street.
Woodbury, CT Police Department
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Woodbury Information
Woodbury, CT Website:
- Woodbury is a town in Litchfield County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 9,975 at the 2010 census, Woodbury is adjacent to the towns of Woodbury and North Woodbury.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We know it is no fun when you're arrested and sent to the Woodbury Police Station. No one wants to spend a night in jail, but things happen. At Alliance Bail Bonds we want to help you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have, so you or your loved one can return home quickly, and this process is as stress free as possible.
Alliance Bails Bonds offers professional services to all Woodbury residents going through a tough time and can handle any size bond, large or small. At your request, we can write FTA’s with collateral as well as nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Here at Alliance Bail Bonds, our bondsmen work with you on a professional level, to make this as easy a process as possible. Know you can trust us as we are regulated and insured by the Connecticut Department of Insurance. We are available 24/7 to answer any and all questions. We offer low money down, and quick bond solutions to all of our clients located in Woodbury area.
Caring for Our Clients
We care about all of our clients, and prioritize getting you or a loved one released from jail as quickly as possible. We strive to solve your problems in a timely manner, no matter your income. For your benefit, we can reach out to attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in the Woodbury area, if necessary.