Woodtick, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds offers 24/7 bail bond service and the agents in Woodtick are here to help at any time of day.
We assure complete confidentiality and there are zero obligations involved.
Our Office serving Woodtick, CT
Address: 38 Haviland Street, Bristol, CT 06010
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
After an arrest, the Woodtick Police Department will set the bail. The suspect must stay in jail until their court date if they do not pay bail.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
For our agents at Alliance Bail Bond to provide you and your loved ones the service you deserve, we need as much information as you can provide (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). This will also help us move the process along as fast as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
To follow up your call, one of our agents in Woodtick will contact you to set up a meeting. This meeting is beneficial in that you can discuss the length of the bail process and the likelihood of giving up collateral.
Within an hour after your meeting, the agent you spoke to will show up at the Woodtick Police Department. Once they arrive, they will begin the process of completing paperwork that need to be signed for your loved ones to return home safely.
The Court Date Arrives
After being released from jail, the suspect is given a court date. However, if they fail to show up on that date, they will have to go back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond will either be exonerated if found guilty, or completed if found innocent. This is determined once a verdict is given.
Woodtick, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury Supreme Court
- Geographical Area : (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury.)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury 06702
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-236-8100
- Fax: 203-236-8090
- Adult Probation: 203-596-4195
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-236-8036; 203-236-8038
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: The municipal parking garage is located at the intersection of Bank and Grand Streets. There is also an entrance on Field Street, which is off of Grand Street and on the side of the City Hall building at 235 Grand Street. Limited free public parking for court customers is also available in the courthouse ramp garage, located on State Street, next to 400 Grand Street. Metered parking is available on Grand Street.
Wolcott, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 225 Nichols Rd, Wolcott, CT 06716
- Main Phone: 203-879-1414
- About: The mission of the Wolcott Police Department is to deliver high quality police service, based upon the identified needs of diverse communities, in order to protect the safety, security, rights and freedoms of all individuals.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Woodtick Information
- Woodtick, CT Website:
- About: Woodtick, Connecticut, settled in 1692, is a small rural town that is often described as quaint and unique. Being that it is located on the hillside of the Connecticut River, it has many marinas, lakes, hidden streams, cascading waterfalls, thousands of acres of state forest, and hiking trails. Woodtick is just over 2 hours from both New York City and Boston.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The court process can be daunting and difficult to go through. The experienced agents at Alliance Bail Bonds are here to help you and your loved ones. We can guide through each step and be sure that you fully understand the process. Our priority is to get your loved one home safely. Be sure to reach out if you have any questions. No bond is too big or too small for us to handle.
We can also write FTA’s with collateral along with nationwide transfer bonds for our clients.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
We put our client’s well-being at the top of our list and in order to ensure that all of your questions can be met with hospitality and honesty, our work is regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut. In this way, we can provide you with quick and transparent service. Woodtick clients can trust that there will be low money up front, great customer service, and fast results.
Caring for Our Clients
We can provide our clients with a list of reputable sources such as, attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse centers in Connecticut, if needed. We want to make this process quick and at a low cost because you and your loved one are our number one priority.