Chester, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Here at Alliance Bail Bonds, we can assure you that you will receive high quality care 24 hours, 7 days a week. No matter what time of day, our agents are here for you. We strive to keep our clients' information private and that is why we are trusted by so many people for so many years.
The staff at Chester are standing by for your call. We guarantee complete confidentiality with zero obligations.
Our Office serving Chester, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
After the suspect has been arrested, there is a bail that must be set by the Chester Police Department. If the suspect does not pay this bail, they will have to return to jail until their set court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Being that you are our number one priority, our agents work to bring your loved one home as soon as we can. In order to help you to the best of our ability, we ask that you provide us with some information. This includes name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc., of the individual. This will allow us to bring your loved one home at a quick pace.
Our Agent Meets You
After the phone call, we will set up a meeting with one of our Chester agents. During this meeting, you will be able to learn more about the entire bond process and discuss collateral items that may be collected. This is also a great time to ask any questions you may have or concerns about the bail bond process.
The agent you spoke with will then arrive at the Chester Police Department within 30 minutes to complete the necessary paperwork in order for your loved one to be sent home.
The Court Date Arrives
After the release of the defendant, a mandatory court date will be set up. However, it is important to note that they must show up to this court date or they will have to be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Whether or not the bond is exonerated or completed greatly depends on if the individual is found to be guilty or not guilty.
Chester, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook.)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
Chester, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address:203 Middlesex Avenue, Chester, CT 06412
- Main Phone: 860 526-0013
- About: The Town of Chester utilizes a Resident State Trooper to oversee its police services. Resident Troopers were originally State Troopers who resided within the Town they were assigned to.
Town of Chester Information
- Chester, CT Website:
- About: Settled in 1692, Chester is a beautiful small rural town that has grown and adapted since its historic beginnings as a shipbuilding and mill town. Often described as quaint and unique, Chester has a picturesque Main Street with interesting architecture, elegant shops, art galleries, superior restaurants, and the world renowned Goodspeed Opera House’s local Norma Terris Theatre.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Our agents at Alliance Bail Bonds are here to answer all your questions and help you and your family throughout this entire bail bond process. Being in jail or having a loved one in jail can be an extremely difficult situation which is why we are here to help you every step of the way!
Chester residents can expect our experienced agents to offer professional services to your area. Alliance Bail Bonds takes on bonds of any size and can write both FTA’s with collateral and nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
The Connecticut Department of Insurance regulates and insures Alliance Bail Bonds, meaning our bondsmen can help you on a professional level. We ensure our Chester clients receive low money down and bond solutions that are quick. Alliance Bail Bonds is available 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Caring for Our Clients
Our priority is getting you or your loved one released from jail as soon as we can. We want to make sure you are being taken care of in a professional manner. Our goal is to solve problems at a rapid pace to ensure the process moves swiftly. We also have a network of attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Chester that we can reach out to in order to help you and your loved one.