Windsor Locks, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24hr Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Alliance Bail Bonds offers 24/7 service. The staff at Windsor Locks are here to assist you at any time of the day! We can ensure complete confidentiality along with zero obligations.
The staff at Windsor Locks are standing by for your call. We guarantee complete confidentiality with zero obligations.
Our Office serving Windsor Locks, CT
Address: 23-J Amato Drive, South Windsor, CT 06074
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bonds Process
Bond is Set
After an arrest has taken place, the Windsor Locks Police Departments steps in to set a bail. However, if the suspect decides not to pay this bill, they must stay in jail until their assigned court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
In order for us to move through this process at a steady pace, we recommend providing us with as much information as you can (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). Our agents are prepared to help the one you love get home safely.
Our Agent Meets You
After your call with one of our agents, they will set up a meeting with you. During this meeting, you will be able to discuss the entire bail process and potentially the idea of giving up collateral.
Within an hour of the meeting, your agent will arrive at the Windsor Locks Police Department in order to begin filling out the paperwork that is necessary to get your loved one home safe and sound.
The Court Date Arrives
Upon their release from jail, the suspect will receive a court date. But, if they do not show up in court on this date, they will have to return to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond will be exonerated if found guilty, or completed if found innocent once a verdict is given.
Windsor Locks, CT Bail Bond Information
Hartford, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : (Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Manchester, Marlborough, Simsbury, South Windsor, Suffield, West Hartford, Windsor, Windsor Locks)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 95 Washington St, Hartford, CT 06106
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-548-2700
- Fax: 860-548-2711
- Adult Probation: 860-241-2300
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 860-566-4966 & 860-566-3385
- Hours: 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Metered Parking is available on both sides of Lafayette and Washington Streets. The meters take only coins or credit cards. Public Courthouse Parking is also available on Grand Street.
Windsor Locks, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 4 Volunteer Dr, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
- Main Phone: 860-627-1461
- About: The members of the Windsor Locks Police Department are committed to providing the highest quality of police services.
- CT Court Websites
- Corrections Websites
- Department of Corrections
- Search for an Inmate
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
Town of Windsor Locks Information
- New London, CT Website:
- About: Windsor Locks is a town in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 12,498. It is the site of Bradley International Airport, which serves the Greater Hartford-Springfield region and occupies approximately 1/3 of the town.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The agents at Alliance Bail Bonds are here to help you and your loved one throughout this entire process and are here to answer any questions you may have regarding the bail bond process. It can be an extremely difficult situation being in jail or seeing the one you love in jail, even if it means for just one night. We are here to help every step of the way!
Our experienced agents offer professional services to all Windsor Locks residents that are going through this difficult time. We are able to take on bonds of any size and we can write both FTA’s with collateral and nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Alliance Bail Bonds is both regulated and insured by the Connecticut Department of Insurance, which means that our bondsmen can help you on a professional level. We can ensure that our clients in the Windsor Locks area will receive low money down and bond solutions that are quick. We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week to help you and answer any of your questions.
Caring for Our Clients
We prioritize getting your loved one released from jail as soon as we can. We want to be sure you are taken care of. In order for the entire process to move swiftly, our goal is to solve problems at a rapid pace. We also have attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Windsor Locks that we can reach out to in order to help you and your loved one.